6 month pics

Friday, July 3, 2009

My grandmother passed away in May. We headed down for a sad trip to Arizona.

This was Kashs' first trip on an airplane. He did so amazing. He never cried once. In fact, he laughed pretty hard on our rough landing.



This highchair has been at my grandparents house for like 40 years (really!). Every grandkid has sat in it and lucky Kash finally got his turn.



Pope Diaper Head!! This picture is in honor of the late Grandpa Hendriks. He always gave a "thumbs up" in pictures.


Kash loved the pool. Tyler almost ruined it though. He dove off the diving board and didn't surface until he was right in Kashs' face. Kash thought for sure that Loch Ness herself was coming to get him!




My cute cousin Kyle cuddling with Kash.



My cousin Chris teaching Kash how to fly. He would do this everytime Chris lifted him up. It kind of looks like an ice skating pose.



Kash and Grams pooped after a long hot Phoenix day.



Two of my favorite peeps!!



Lunch with my pop and brother. Why we sat outside in the flippin 100 degree heat, I will never know...



Kash found Alices hair and pulled the daylight out of it.



My handsome boy in his fancy tie.



My step-mom Judy. She is a real sweetheart!



Squish!!



The Calvin and Dori Udall Family



Dad and Kash called window on the ride home.




4 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Sorry about the sad circumstances of the trip but it looks like your fam got to love on Kash and that's always a good thing. I LoVE that great highchair, that is so awesome! Hope we actually get to work together before you move, goodness. Love ya!

KrisFlower said...

Amy I'm so sorry about your grandma! I love Kash's 6 month photos, he's too cute. I hope you guys are doing well.
love,
Kristi

KrisFlower said...

Hey Amy will you please email me your new address kristi@kendallsmedia.com
thanks
Hows Idaho?

Jennifer Kendall said...

love the high chair!!